Change a room from doom to gloom!
Room sprays have beautiful features such as providing instant, safe and effective fragrance. Like a sudden burst of sunshine through rain, a single squirt of a spray, can change a room from doom to gloom so fast!
There are creative ways to use home fragrance mists... We found these on https://www.scentsnob.com/
- I like to spray my pillows during the daytime, so when bedtime arrives there is just a hint of fragrance when you lay your head down. - Caitlin C.
- I like to spray room spray into my vacuum filter and every time I give my carpet a cleaning it fills the room with the scent. Quick and refreshed carpet without having to buy that nasty carpet powder. - Ryan K.
- I often spray room freshener on curtains; some fragrances/brands last a good while and you catch a whiff of the scent when there's a breeze. - Joan G.
- I like to spray the inside of a trash can before I put a new trash bag in. It smells nice every time you throw something away. - Dave A.
- I like to spray inside my dresser drawers & in my closet! -Angela D.
- Sometimes I spray my favorite fragrance on towels I store for longer periods of time. - Diego B.
- I spray the inside of my suitcase before I pack. It keeps my clothes from smelling stuffy when I arrive at my new destination. - John B.
- I use it before I have guests over. It gives the room a nice freshly cleaned feeling. - Lili Lee
- I like to spray the cloth lining inside my laundry basket to keep things smelling fresh until laundry day. - Jenna V.
- I like to spray the carpets in our car before we leave on a road trip. Makes for a lovely drive! - Sue A.
So go ahead! Break out your spray. Get crazy and creative with it!