Laguiole Pate or Butter Knife by Jean Dubost - Light Horn
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
The Laguiole Pate Knife comes in a great variety of colours! Make your cheese and pate board stand out with this genuine Jean Dubost high end cutlery piece.
There is nothing like a perfect pate, cut by a perfect Laguiole Pate Knife, and served on a delicious biscuit!
The blade section of the Jean Dubost Laguiole Pate Knife is manufactured using high quality stainless steel which is 1.2mm thick. Using 25 processes during production, the blades are stamped and ground and then hand polished.
The coloured handle sections are produced from a high impact ABS plastic which is a light weight acrylic, proved to be thirty times more hardy than regular plastic.
Choose from the beautiful array of colours – there will be one to suit your taste and décor!
There is Laguiole and then there is Laguiole-Dubost!
- Laguiole stands for traditional French-style cutlery
- Dubost is renowned and is fourth family generation owned
- Produced in the region of France called Thiers
- Is in the lead with the design and colour of French skill and workmanship
- The celebrated brand of Laguiole is a specific feature of the Jean Dubost collection
- Stocked in the leading department stores all over the world
- 12 months warranty against all manufacturing faults.
- Faulty items will be replaced.
12 Months warranty
Faulty items will be replaced
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed