Laguiole Cheese Knife by Jean Dubost - fabulous range of colours!
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
A genuine Laguiole Cheese Knife by Jean Dubost is an essential part of a cheese board!
Not only does it look great – you can sense and feel the quality as you use your Laguiole Cheese Knife.
And with the fabulous range of colours to choose from, you can create your own individual style. Combining the use of Laguiole Cheese, Pate and Mini Cheese Knives on your cheese platter looks sensational!!
During the manufacture of the Jean Dubost Laguiole Cheese Knives, the 1.2mm blade, of highest quality stainless steel, undergoes at least 25 different procedures. Then the blade is stamped with the trademark and polished by hand.
One glance at the coloured handle, shows the hardiness and quality which is produced by using a high impact ABS plastic. This is lightweight and proven to be many, many times more durable than regular plastic.
Love your cheese – love your Laguiole-Dubost! There is no substitute.
- Laguiole is another name for traditional cutlery of France
- Dubost is well renowned and is fourth family generation owned
- Produced in Theirs - a region of France
- Laguiole – Dubost is the leader of design and colour in true French Style
- The celebrated brand of Laguiole is a specific feature of the Jean Dubost collection
- Genuine Laguiole by Dubost is sold in all the leading department stores in the world
- There is 12 months warranty against all manufacturing faults.
- Faulty items will be replaced.
12 Months warranty
Faulty items will be replaced
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed