Ashleigh and Burwood - Tahitian Sunset with Oriental Spice Fragrance Lamp
Ashleigh and Burwood - Tahitian Sunset with Oriental Spice - Fragrance Lamp
TAHITIAN SUNSET: Inspired by the splendour of the Tahitian Sunset, this lamp is made from shades of glistening pink and red mosaic pieces, finished off with a gold decorative crown. With colours so vibrant everyday will feel like paradise.
Includes: Premium Fragrance Lamp Fragrance Oil 250ml - Oriental Spice
This oriental - inspired fragrance uses the spicy scent of star anise, warmed with notes of nutmeg and cinnamon. These are balanced with hints of clove and white ginger to create an exotic and rousing fragrance.
And yes! The Ashleigh & Burwood Fragrance Lamp really does help to cleanse and purify the air and is effective against allergens including bacteria, mould spores and dust mites.
Ashleigh & Burwood's Lamp Fragrance and Premium Fragrance Lamps are also known as: Catalytic Lamps, Effusion Lamps, Diffusion Lamps.
While air fresheners and room sprays can only mask an odour, the catalytic lamps actively purify, cleanse, and perfume the air in a wide area, and the pleasant fragrance lingers for two hours after the lamp is extinguished. Common odours in the home produced by cooking, pets, tobacco and exercising, can be safely and effectively expelled by catalytic lamps.
Watch Video: How to use your Ashleigh & Burwood Fragrance Lamp
Written Instructions will come with your lamp:
- Stand your lamp on a spill resistant surface. Remove the snuffer-cap and the stone/wick assembly. Fill your lamp up to 2/3 full with one of Ashleigh & Burwood's unique Lamp Fragrances.
- Insert the stone/wick assembly into the lamp. Always keep the lamp upright when filled to prevent spillage of Lamp Fragrance.
- Cover the stone with the snuffer cap (If the stone is not covered the Lamp Fragrance will evaporate) and allow the wick to soak for 20-30 minutes. Place your lamp on a heat resistant surface before lighting.
- Remove the snuffer-cap and light the stone. NEVER leave the burning lamp unattended. Ensure you locate the lamp away from any combustible materials.
- CAUTION: The stone is now hot! It will remain hot (without flame) as it continues to draw fragrance through the wick
- Use the supplied decorative-lid to cover the stone. The lamp is now working to clean the air and fragrance your home.
- Allow the lamp to fragrance your home for up to a maximum of 40 minutes before extinguishing.
- After 40 minutes, stop the fragrance by removing the decorative lid. (CAUTION - may be hot) and cover the stone with the snuffer cap. This will stop the process and prevent the lamp fragrance form evaporating when the lamp is not in use.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed