Ashleigh and Burwood - Pearlscence with Jasmine Tuberose Fragrance Lamp
Ashleigh and Burwood - Pearlscence with Jasmine Tuberose - Fragrance Lamp
PEARLESCENSE: Made from a serene blend of Violet Pink and Gold mosaic this lamp has the lustre of Mother of Peal coupled with the unmatched attraction of our glass mosaic Fragrance Lamps. Finished off with a silver fretwork crown.
Includes: Premium Fragrance Lamp Fragrance Oil 250ml - Jasmine and Tuberose
The distinctive floral scents of jasmine and tuberose are mixed with notes of ylang, orange blossom and clove. Soft musk, violet and rose notes add sweetness to this light, uplifting fragrance.
And yes! The Ashleigh & Burwood Fragrance Lamp really does help to cleanse and purify the air and is effective against allergens including bacteria, mould spores and dust mites.
Ashleigh & Burwood's Lamp Fragrance and Premium Fragrance Lamps are also known as: Catalytic Lamps, Effusion Lamps, Diffusion Lamps.
While air fresheners and room sprays can only mask an odour, the catalytic lamps actively purify, cleanse, and perfume the air in a wide area, and the pleasant fragrance lingers for two hours after the lamp is extinguished. Common odours in the home produced by cooking, pets, tobacco and exercising, can be safely and effectively expelled by catalytic lamps.
Watch Video: How to use your Ashleigh & Burwood Fragrance Lamp
Written Instructions will come with your lamp:
- Stand your lamp on a spill resistant surface. Remove the snuffer-cap and the stone/wick assembly. Fill your lamp up to 2/3 full with one of Ashleigh & Burwood's unique Lamp Fragrances.
- Insert the stone/wick assembly into the lamp. Always keep the lamp upright when filled to prevent spillage of Lamp Fragrance.
- Cover the stone with the snuffer cap (If the stone is not covered the Lamp Fragrance will evaporate) and allow the wick to soak for 20-30 minutes. Place your lamp on a heat resistant surface before lighting.
- Remove the snuffer-cap and light the stone. NEVER leave the burning lamp unattended. Ensure you locate the lamp away from any combustible materials.
- CAUTION: The stone is now hot! It will remain hot (without flame) as it continues to draw fragrance through the wick
- Use the supplied decorative-lid to cover the stone. The lamp is now working to clean the air and fragrance your home.
- Allow the lamp to fragrance your home for up to a maximum of 40 minutes before extinguishing.
- After 40 minutes, stop the fragrance by removing the decorative lid. (CAUTION - may be hot) and cover the stone with the snuffer cap. This will stop the process and prevent the lamp fragrance form evaporating when the lamp is not in use.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed